Friday 20 June 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker - Parkers Son Hates Her Designer Dresses

SARAH JESSICA PARKER has fallen out of favour with one fashion critic - her five-year-old son JAMES hates her designer outfits.

The 43-year-old's young tot hates to see the star dressed in glamorous gowns, because he connects Parker's designer wares with her leaving the house to go to work.

And James gets so upset his mum has to leave him to fulfil her duties as a style icon, he demands she gets changed into something more conservative.

She explains, "He associates me a big dress with me having to leave the house, and he associates my hair being up with me being at work. And he is verbal.

"Sometimes he will see me with a dress on and he will ask me to take it off because he thinks that will somehow keep me in the house."




See Also